Follow the adventures of my station wagon 'the BillBaBong' and me travelling across the Canada and the USA West Coast!!! Suivez-moi tout au long de mes aventures à bord de ma station wagon la 'BillBaBong' à travers le Canada et la côte ouest américaine!

Friday, September 23, 2005

San Diego!









Just recovered from Vegas ;o)

I got in San Diego 2 days, spent the night in the Gaslamp overthere, really nice place, good vibe, nice people. And then I went to Pacific Beach, still in San Diego, great beach, beautiful sunset, a lot of beautiful people, it's a real beach place, went to La Jolla, another great place, wealthy, splet over there last night.

And today I was in San Clemente, I'm sleeping here, gonna go see what SC is all about!

Back to LA tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home