Follow the adventures of my station wagon 'the BillBaBong' and me travelling across the Canada and the USA West Coast!!! Suivez-moi tout au long de mes aventures à bord de ma station wagon la 'BillBaBong' à travers le Canada et la côte ouest américaine!

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Portland, Oregon!










Hey guys!

So, just got in Portland, Oregon today, about 6 hours ago, and so far I love it. Great place, really nice, clean, a lot of parks and trees. The 21st and 23rd avenue are full of little shops, boutiques, restaurant, coffee place, 2 really beautiful street to walk on. As well as the downtown where is the Pioneer Square, I also went to the Powell's bookstore which is an amazing bookstore, worth seeing.

I'm spending the next 2 days here, and then Seattle for the weekend!

Gotta go now, I'm gonna try to find a nice restaurant, then a nice pub, then a nice club, which I dont think it'll be hard for what I've seen so far of Portland.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home