Follow the adventures of my station wagon 'the BillBaBong' and me travelling across the Canada and the USA West Coast!!! Suivez-moi tout au long de mes aventures à bord de ma station wagon la 'BillBaBong' à travers le Canada et la côte ouest américaine!

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Soundtrack of my roadtrip!

Yeah I know in the beginning of my road trip I used to wrote the songs I was listening to along my trip, but since I was putting only the pics, no more time to keep going with the soundtrack, so here's the song or the album I've listening to since the last month I'd say...

The Arcade Fire - Funeral (still not able to remove that one from my CD charger, definatly a masterpiece!)
Franz Ferdinand - You Could Have It So Much Better (I think it's even better than the first one, at least as good)
Coheed and Cambria - Welcome Home
Death Cab for Cutie - Soul meets Body
David Banner - Crossroads
BodyRockers - I like the way you move
Antony and The Johnsons - I am a bird now (winner of the 2005 mercury music prize, cheers to clare, she made me discovered them)
Disturbed - I'm Alive
Kanye West - Gold digger
Madball - Confessions (thanks to mathieu)
Our Lady Peace - Wipe That Smile Off Your Face
Rise Against - Siren Song Of The Counter Culture (thanks to jeff for that one)
Notorious B.I.G. - Hypnotized
Rev Run - Mind On The Road
Bedouin SoundClash - When the night feels my song
Supergrass - Tales of Endurance (4, 5 and 6)
Kaiser Chiefs - Oh my god
The Doors - Peace Frog
311- Dont tread on me
The Subways - Young For Eternity (awesome!!!!)

That's pretty much sums it up!
If you the have the time to check those out, they well worth it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home